Blogger Widgets

Believe


{June,2010}

Few Untouched Desires there are,
Not any near but far,
Tales of the murky past,
Not long they could last.

A tussle of the two in me,
I had abandoned my desires to wee,
Pursuing an unknown path,
I moved ahead but in desires dearth.

Now un-satiated at a milestone’s end,
I surmise where to wend,
The beginning seems to beckon,
Abandoned desires return to be taken on.

Equine spirits rejuvenating,
I bury all my bygone mourning,
A desired milestone now to achieve,
With nothing in hand but just Believe.

TRIVIA
----------
{ Believe was genesis of the decisive phase in my life. A poetic outcome about the tug-of-war between priority and passion. }

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by. Your comments help me improve.

You may also like to read

Creative Commons Licence
All posts of this blog by Salvwi Prasad is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 2.5 India License