Blogger Widgets

Inebriated


{October,2012}

Few twinkling drops could suffice,
But I yearn for more to kill the emptiness inside.
Deftly moving, she captures all cells,
When I start to recollect all the agony I have felt.

Drowsy eyes, lousy legs,
I surrender to her after few pegs.
Cunningly, she reminds me of bygone pain,
Forcing me to the darkness of disdain.

I fall for her charm, her tipsiness,
While she simpers at me and my weakness.
She rips me off from my dear ones,
As she quietly drags me to her drunken lands.

An occasional rendezvous turns to be often,
And my soul is left behind like an orphan.
Waiting so long, now I wish to go back,
From my inebriated self to erase all unhappy marks.

TRIVIA
----------
{ Inebriated was clearly written for state of a person who gets inundated with alcohol or any such addiction, losing control over life. }

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by. Your comments help me improve.

You may also like to read

Creative Commons Licence
All posts of this blog by Salvwi Prasad is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 2.5 India License