Blogger Widgets

Missing Identity


{June,2009}

Moving through my bizarre life
Where loneliness stands alone,
I take a pause to know
Where do I belong ?

Puzzled in my own maze
I try to recognize myself,
Barren as the desert , I find
I cry for others help.

Shrouded by the crowd
I struggle for my place,
Stolen by time
Is my dignity , my grace.

Then crawling through the memory lanes
I catch a glimpse of life’s simplicity,
Assuring myself , I find
My Missing Identity.

TRIVIA
--------
{ I had written this during my first year of job, far away from home trying to stand out from the rest, struggling in the rat race. }

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by. Your comments help me improve.

You may also like to read

Creative Commons Licence
All posts of this blog by Salvwi Prasad is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 2.5 India License