Blogger Widgets

Rememberance


{March,2010}


When things go wrong,
And you ain't so strong,
Remember me as your strength.

When you feel you are chained,
And even happiness gives you pain,
Remember me as your smile.

When times are tough,
And people around you are rough,
Remember me as your solace.

When joyous moments are few,
Forgetting them becomes difficult for you,
Remember me as your friend.

TRIVIA
----------
{ Remembrance was a dedication to my office friends whom I met in Chennai. These 3 girls made my initial 2 years of stay in Chennai after training in 2008, simpler and fun-filled. }

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by. Your comments help me improve.

You may also like to read

Creative Commons Licence
All posts of this blog by Salvwi Prasad is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 2.5 India License