Blogger Widgets

Good Morning! I never said

Ghetto, my sprawling luxurious home,
Gunny bags filled with desires, numb,
Grungy dumpster hiding broken toys,
Gorgeous rags stitched with threads of joy,
Gruelling pain of blistered feet,
Grains of food, we rarely meet,
Glittering stars my roof overhead,
Good Morning! I never said.

TRIVIA
----------
{ The young boy from the ghetto speaks. A hint of the the life that he lives there. Every morning starts with a struggle for him. }

Day 7 - Letter G submission for  April A to Z Challenge 2013.
                            


&copy Copyright Salvwi Prasad[POETICbug]

7 comments:

  1. Good words for the post! :)

    And I promised to leave my name in this comment... I am Sheethal. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is a touching poem ! well written !

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fab. It's hard to write a poem a day, isn't it!

    I'm doing animal poems.. and facts... er, and often a drawing, I like to make things hard for myself.

    Liz http://www.lizbrownleepoet.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nice...love poems...keep up the good work and all the best for the challenge :)

    Fellow challenger :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Good use of the letter G. LOL

    Blogging A to Z Challenge http://www.shellygoodmanwright.com/apps/blog/show/25492250-g-is-for-guilty

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank You Liz, Sumita and Shelly. I am a novice in this field. Just trying to improve myself with suggestions from peers like you. :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by. Your comments help me improve.

You may also like to read

Creative Commons Licence
All posts of this blog by Salvwi Prasad is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 2.5 India License