Blogger Widgets

Knitted by Kismet

Kismet maneuvered our meet,
Crossing the cross-way when I sprained my feet,
Agonizing pain ran through the nerves,
Not a heart came, a pinch of kindness to serve,
I moved to the sidewalk near,
Suddenly felt your unknown touch to cure,
Barrels of tear soaked my soul,
When you felt my ache without being told,
Your eyes conveyed a thousand words, deep,
Couldn't let you go stray but keep,
Knitted are we two, with the thread of affection,
No human; dear dog you taught me a lesson.

TRIVIA
----------
{ This was how one of my friend got a pet dog in a stray one. }


&copy Copyright Salvwi Prasad[POETICBug]

10 comments:

  1. UNexpected ending.
    QUite nice.

    I am following.
    ~Naila Moon
    http://yaknowstuff.blogspot.com/2013/04/k-is-for.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ha! I didn't expect the dog at the end.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks Naila and Kristin that you liked the poem

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nice.

    Blogging from A to Z Challenge
    http://www.shellygoodmanwright.com/apps/blog/show/25611294-killing-a-character

    ReplyDelete
  5. Nice, and I picture I could see in my mind as I read. This blog also posted about Kindness, thought you'd like to read hers. https://plus.google.com/110123616390516099425/posts

    Found you on the K link on Facebook, happy a to z!

    Lisa @ http://www.celticadlx.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ahhh sweetness :) A dog's love cannot be compared with any human's, it is the only unconditional love a human enjoys other than from one's mother. So glad your friend adopted the dog :) My 'D' post was about animal adoption.

    Four Leaf Clover

    ReplyDelete
  7. Loved it. I wasn't expecting it to be a dog either. Simply Sarah H

    ReplyDelete
  8. Unexpected ending. Good post! :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great surprise ending! I explored kismet as a possible K topic, but realized it's not a familiar term for me. I certainly understand it in your poem, though!

    #AtoZChallenge

    SiouxsiesMusings

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thank you S Wright, Susan, Sumita, Lisa, Sheethal,Sarah. I am glad my poem caught your attention. :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by. Your comments help me improve.

You may also like to read

Creative Commons Licence
All posts of this blog by Salvwi Prasad is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 2.5 India License