Blogger Widgets

Never shall I part

Nonchalantly near you,
So close, never too far,
Resonating the crests and troughs,
Of your heartbeat,
I fathom you, your presence so dear.

When happiness goes stingy,

Life itself our foe,
The thought of leaving,
Not now, not then,
Never when time’s grim.

With broken oars, 

In a drowning boat,
I shall stand by you,
If only death has me,
Else, never shall I part from you.

TRIVIA

---------
{ Standing by the person you love the most in thick and thin. }

Day 14 - Letter N submission for April A to Z Challenge 2013

&copy Copyright Salvwi Prasad[POETICbug]

2 comments:

Thank you for stopping by. Your comments help me improve.

You may also like to read

Creative Commons Licence
All posts of this blog by Salvwi Prasad is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 2.5 India License