Blogger Widgets

Haiku - Earthquake

This is my second year in A to Z April Challenge 2014.

After the enriching experience of 2013 I decided to continue yet again. And this time more streamlined. As I was learning to write 'haiku' I thought to make it my theme for this year's challenge.  I learnt haiku with a image is far more captivating and so I will try to combine my haiku with a relevant photo. I am sure with so many experienced poets participating in this challenge I would get the right kind of feedback for my haiku to improve. There could not be a better forum than A to Z April Challenge to get readers and reviewers for your work. I am thankful for this opportunity to the entire team.

Day 5 - Letter E

EARTHQUAKE


Grains of sand dancing
To drum beats of mighty earth
As it cracked open

This is a submission to A to Z April Challenge 2014

Photo Credits - Google Images
Haiku - © Copyright Salvwi Prasad (POETICbug)

Creative Commons Licence

2 comments:

  1. Your haiku has beautifully captured "earthquake". I really love this one!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by. Your comments help me improve.

You may also like to read

Creative Commons Licence
All posts of this blog by Salvwi Prasad is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 2.5 India License