Blogger Widgets

Beside you

POECTICbug_AtoZ Challenge 2015


POETICbug_Beside you

Looking at the rising aeroplanes,
From the other side of the barbed wall,
Holding your hand, gently tight,
I dreamt of going around the world,
And how peaceful, it always was,
Sitting on the park chair, beside you.

This poem is submitted to the following challenges-
#A to Z April Challenge 2015 
#Ultimate Blog Challenge April 2015 
#Write Tribe Pro Blogger Challenge April 2015
#NaPoWriMo April 2015

Image Credits - Google Images 
Poem © Copyright Salvwi Prasad (POETICbug)
Creative Commons Licence

18 comments:

  1. I love the image of traveling the world while sitting on a park bench.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely poem! Good luck with the challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Salvwi, I'm visiting from the UBC. What a lovely poem. It reminds me of the joyful peace I feel, holding my husband's hand, just sitting next to each other, anywhere. Best wishes with your challenge!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Kebba. I am glad this poem reminded of those beautiful moments. :)

      Delete
  4. really nice…..:)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful moments and world right beside :) Beautifully etched in so few words! Amazing! Cheers Salvwi!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Amazing collection of Words and thoughts!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Building your future holding the hand of the one you love is the best thing ever :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Everything seems alright, when I'm beside you... Lovely poem dear... :) The picture is complementing your words... :)
    Visit my blog http://shinningappy.blogspot.in/

    ReplyDelete
  9. A wonderful poem, Salvwi. :) Good choice of picture too. :) Glad to have connected with you.
    *Shantala @ ShanayaTales*

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Shanaya. I share the same feeling. :)

      Delete

Thank you for stopping by. Your comments help me improve.

You may also like to read

Creative Commons Licence
All posts of this blog by Salvwi Prasad is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 2.5 India License