Blogger Widgets

Change

POETICbug_atozchallenge

POETICbug_Change

Its inevitable; I know it,but...
From cozy hometown to others' cities,
From flats, jobs, clothes, shoe price,
My behaviour, feelings, age otherwise,
Nothing is same, the last time I checked,
Everything has been consumed by change.

This poem is submitted to the following challenges-
#A to Z April Challenge 2015 
#Ultimate Blog Challenge April 2015 
#Write Tribe Pro Blogger Challenge April 2015
#NaPoWriMo April 2015

Image Credits - Google Images
Poem © Copyright Salvwi Prasad (POETICbug)
Creative Commons Licence

10 comments:

  1. I too am participating in the Ultimate Blog challenge, the Blogging A to Z challenge, and NaNoWriMo. I thoroughly enjoyed your post. Change can be such a hard thing to accept, but it is inevitable. I look forward to reading more.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey, thank you for visiting my blog. I am glad you liked the poem. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. So true... we are undergoing massive restructuring at work (bringing an old rural hospital up to the expectations of modern medicine) and a lot of people are resisting it. Change happens... have to move with it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. That's so true. We were just at a family (extended) vacation spot and we noticed all the changes that have taken place there in the last year. And, then we come home feeling changed. Change is always happening.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely poem. I'm also participating in the A to Z Challenge, and I think this is a great take on the theme!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Change does that, doesn't it Salvwi? Beautifully presented again. Like how you tell a lot in few lines :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Trying to maintain the 6 lines challenge this time. Though every time I am tempted to extended beyond. Thanks again :)

      Delete

Thank you for stopping by. Your comments help me improve.

You may also like to read

Creative Commons Licence
All posts of this blog by Salvwi Prasad is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 2.5 India License