Blogger Widgets

Lazy by day

POETICbug_atozchallenge

POETICbug_Lazy by day

Fixed to the black foam chair,
Look at the dull beeping monitor,
Fingers, now well trained for their daily role play,
Run on the keyboards, faster,
And my resume firmly declares,
I am lazy by day, creative after.


This poem is submitted to the following challenges-
#A to Z April Challenge 2015 
#Ultimate Blog Challenge April 2015 
#Write Tribe Pro Blogger Challenge April 2015
#NaPoWriMo April 2015

Image Credits - Google Images

Poem © Copyright Salvwi Prasad (POETICbug)
Creative Commons Licence

3 comments:

  1. I used to lazy by day and creative after. :P After having my son, I have no option but to put my day to good use.
    *Shantala @ ShanayaTales*

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's totally me :D
    "Haneen/I Will Never Give you Up (430)"

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by. Your comments help me improve.

You may also like to read

Creative Commons Licence
All posts of this blog by Salvwi Prasad is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 2.5 India License