Blogger Widgets

Nectar of my life

POETICbug_atozchallenge

POETICbug_Nectar of my life

I fight when your shoes stray around,
When that wet towel sleeps on the bed,
Or you forget the important item on the list,
How much irksome these habits may be,
You will always be the nectar of my life,
For when I need you the most you always hold me tight.

This poem is submitted to the following challenges-
#A to Z April Challenge 2015 
#Ultimate Blog Challenge April 2015 
#Write Tribe Pro Blogger Challenge April 2015
#NaPoWriMo April 2015

Image Credits - Google Images

Poem © Copyright Salvwi Prasad (POETICbug)
Creative Commons Licence

1 comment:

Thank you for stopping by. Your comments help me improve.

You may also like to read

Creative Commons Licence
All posts of this blog by Salvwi Prasad is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 2.5 India License