Blogger Widgets

Quarter

POETICbug_atozchallenge


So many dreams in a hazy mesh,
Confusion masking each of them,
In haste I picked a random path,
Walked it through until I paused,
Nowhere to move ahead from there,
I knew not I have reached quarter of my share.


This poem is submitted to the following challenges-
#A to Z April Challenge 2015 
#Ultimate Blog Challenge April 2015 
#Write Tribe Pro Blogger Challenge April 2015
#NaPoWriMo April 2015

Image Credits - Google Images

Poem © Copyright Salvwi Prasad (POETICbug)
Creative Commons Licence

4 comments:

Thank you for stopping by. Your comments help me improve.

You may also like to read

Creative Commons Licence
All posts of this blog by Salvwi Prasad is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 2.5 India License